Today I’m talking about the topic of guts and being brave. I’ll go over the fear of failure and why it really isn’t a bad thing because failure can teach us lessons. I’m also reading my letter to Persistence as an example of what you can do when you’re feeling a little hesitant. This is a great exercise for when you need a bit of a reminder of how awesome you really are.
In addition to talking about my faith, I also teach about credit, budgeting, and all things mortgage as one of the top loan officers in San Antonio, Texas and the United States.
- Hello and Welcome (01:17)
- Guts and fear of failure (01:30)
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (04:22)
- My letter to Persistence (05:20)
- Final words and closing (08:48)