On today’s episode of the 10Gs Podcast (grit, gifts, goodwill, guts, goals, God, glory, growth, gratitude, and being genuine), I’m talking about the topic of guts and being comfortably uncomfortable.
Sometimes we get complacent. We get so comfortable with being comfortable, that we forget the benefits of taking a leap or being uncomfortable. We forget that sometimes we need to welcome change and need to embrace the new things in our lives. Today, I’m going to talk about the importance of being uncomfortable and why you can’t run away from it. I’m also talking about where God is during these times. You think you’re alone but you’re not.
My name is Jen Guidry. In addition to talking about my faith, I also teach about credit, budgeting, and all things mortgage as one of the top loan officers in San Antonio, Texas and the United States.
- Hello and Welcome (00:20)
- Change and new things in your life (01:12)
- When the light fades (02:20)
- God was waiting for you (02:50)
- It’s okay to be scared (03:10)
- Being uncomfortable (03:35)
- You have to do things differently (04:24)