Welcome to the 13th episode of the 10Gs Podcast: Guidry’s Guide to grit, gifts, goodwill, guts, gold, God, glory, growth, gratitude, and being genuine. Today I’ll be talking about technology and being human. What does it mean to be present? What is “love in action”? I’m also going to cover what I do to be present every day and how I put boundaries on technology so I won’t lose my humanity.
My name is Jen Guidry. In addition to talking about my faith, I also teach about credit, budgeting, and all things mortgage as one of the top loan officers in San Antonio, Texas, and the United States.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Technology makes us lose our humanity (01:08)
- Catfishing (03:00)
- Social media (03:47)
- Technology making us lose actual human interaction (04:15)
- Technology and the Loan Officer (04:39)
- What is love in action? (06:43)
- How to be present (07:45)
- How to put boundaries on technology and stay human (09:45)
- Conclusion (12:10)